Receiving Your Passport
With the Arts Passport Program Emory students get free entrance to most ticketed Arts at Emory events.
- Incoming freshmen, transfers, and Oxford continuees are given an Arts Passport for their first year at Emory free of charge. It is automatically loaded onto your Emory ID.
- All other graduate and undergraduate students can purchase an Arts Passport for $12. Log in to the EmoryCard Web Center to purchase your Arts Passport. When you log in navigate to Purchase Services and purchase your Arts Passport with existing Eagle Dollars or Credit/Debit Card.
- Passport holders are entitled to one free ticket to each passport eligible event.
Using Your Passport
- Present your student ID with the Arts Passport loaded onto it to the Schwartz Box Office.
- Student tickets may be limited for some events. It is advised that passport holders reserve their tickets early.
- If there are seats left on the date of a performance, they will be sold one hour before show time at the box office. Tickets can't be guaranteed in the event of a sold-out performance.
- Non-passport holders accompanying a passport user must purchase their own ticket separately.
Passport Eligible Events
Below is a list of all passport eligible Arts at Emory shows this season. Click on the event for more information about start times and locations.
Candler Concert Series
Sept 14: Kronos Quartet with Mahsa Vahdat
Mar 19: Jane Bunnett and Maqueque
Emory Dance Program
Oct 3-6: Staibdance - Fence
Nov 21-23: Emory Dance Company Fall Concert
Apr 16-18: Emory Dance Company Spring Concert
Music at Emory
Nov 1-17: The Nether
Feb 26-Mar 1: Wooden Nickels
Mar 25-29: Festival of Samule Beckett's Short Plays