Creativity & Arts Project Grants
Project grant recipients Lori Teague and Christine Suarez 94C in "Rule of Thumb." Photo by Crystal Birns.
We will begin accepting applications for the 2019-2020 academic year on August 1, 2019. Applications close on March 20, 2020, or when funding is no longer available.
The Center for Creativity & Arts offers grants to Emory undergraduate students, faculty, and staff to pursue creative scholarship and artistic projects that are original in nature. Applicants are encouraged to use the grants as opportunities to experiment and cultivate new forms of artistic work.
At Emory, we believe that creativity is fundamental to original and effective scholarship, and CCA provides undergraduates with the opportunity for creative production and thoughtful discourse, while stimulating continuing exploration and excellence among Emory faculty and staff.
- College departments, programs, SGA-registered student groups, individual regular full-time faculty, regular staff, and students currently enrolled in Emory College of Arts and Sciences are eligible to apply.
- Projects must be exhibited, presented or performed on Emory's campus.
- The CCA does not fund projects retroactively.
- Funds can be put towards artist fees, honoraria, materials and supplies.
- Travel expenses are supported for visiting artists only.
- Projects assigned as part of a class are not eligible for funding.
- Funds cannot be used to pay Emory faculty or students an honorarium.
- Requests for equipment and software are not funded unless unavailable through college resources, in which case the CCA may purchase equipment or software and loan to grant applicant.
Email email@example.com with any questions about the application process.