Emory College Center for Creativity & Arts
The Emory College Center for Creativity & Arts works to make encounters with art an integral part of the Emory experience.
The Center for Creativity & Arts works to fulfil our vision by:
- Providing programs for College students to engage in collaboration and interdisciplinary exploration on an academic and extracurricular level through the Integrated Visual Arts Co-Major, Arts Management Concentration, and Stipe Society of Creative Scholars
- Providing grant money for College students, faculty, and staff to generate new artistic works and creative scholarship that invigorate the Emory community
- Publicizing arts events through targeted marketing and innovative communications across the Emory and Atlanta communities
- Telling the story of the Arts at Emory and raising the profile of the academic arts departments through student, faculty, and program spotlights as well as alumni communications
- Fostering early engagement with the arts for First-year students through PACE program arts requirements, providing free entry to arts events with the Arts Passport program, and creating targeted marketing and outreach to students
- Introducing College students to the tools necessary to support a life in the arts beyond their undergraduate careers and helping them to make connections with Atlanta's professional arts world through career panels, professional development workshops, and networking events
- Facilitating a meeting ground for Emory and Atlanta artists to connect with and dialogue with nationally recognized artists in their field through the Creativity Conversation series
What does this mean?
The CCA is here to help connect you to the arts!
Whether you are looking for ways to get involved or just looking for a show to see this weekend, the CCA is a great resource for finding the answers to any questions you may have about the Arts at Emory. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about the Arts at Emory.